20YEARS EXPERIENCE IN AUTOID

Free deliveries for orders above $300...... Sign up and use Promo Coupon Code: Free8888 for no minimum delivery
0
0
About Us - Banner

One Champion Pte Ltd in short known as One Champ. We are leading Autoid company in South East Asia Regional providing Hardware

Company profile : Established in 2013, One Champion Pte Ltd manufactures labels through printing and die-cutting, offering maximum value to vertical industries. One Champion product range includes a wide range of data capturing, mobile devices and barcode printers, covering almost 90% of AIDC brands in the market. One Champion Pte Ltd a spin off from Champion Lee Technology Ltd (HK). Since inception, One Champion has marketed a wide range of successful brands mainly with Zebra Technologies, Honeywell, TSC, Godex and TEC. Our main label raw material are Avery Dennison and UPM Raflatac. Our label business covers 65% of our total sales revenue and the remaining 35% in hardware. Our Vision “ To be a leader in specialty label solution for global corporations and SMEs “ Our Mission “ We are committed to providing a range of label application to customers and reducing cost of ownership of hardware through label and hardware bundling.”